Jeff R. Matsen is an expert in the field of domestic and off-shore asset protection and has recently authored a book on the subject called The Ladder of Success: An Asset Protection Planning Primer. This book is designed to help you preserve and protect your assets during your lifetime then transfer them in the most tax-saving and efficacious manner to the next generation. The purpose of this book is to provide you with a straightforward and elementary understanding of Asset Protection and how it can be effectively implemented by taking various steps—like rungs on a ladder.
We are pleased to announce that Jeffrey R. Matsen is a contributing author of an exciting new book entitled, Estate Planning Strategies Collective Wisdom, Proven Techniques. This publication is a collection of cutting edge strategies from prominent attorneys from across the nation. Mr. Matsen wrote on the topic of Asset Protection Trusts and Limited Liability Companies.
- “Selecting and Forming Business Entities in California,” Lorman Education Services, March 1999
- “Partnerships, LLCS and LLPS: Organization and Operation,” Lorman Education Services, July, 1999.
- “Understanding Family Limited Partnerships,” December, 2004,
- “Asset Protection Planning and Techniques,” December 2003 and March 2005,
- “Limited Liability Companies in California,” May 2004 and March 2005, all published by National Business Institute.
- Asset Protection Planning (National Business Institute, June 2006);
- Asset Protection Planning: Bullet Proofing Techniques for California Attorneys (National Business Institute, September 2006);
- Advanced Estate Planning and Asset Protection Techniques (National Business Institute, January 2007);
- An Attorneys Guide to Asset Protection (National Business Institute, March 2007);
- Family Limited Partnerships in Estate Planning and Asset Protection (National Business Institute, March 2007);
- Domestic Asset Protection Planning Advanced Course Study (California Continuing Education of the Bar, April 2007);
- International Trust and Business Entities for Lawyering in International Markets (Center for International Legal Studies, April 2007);
- Limited Liability Companies (National Business Institute, June 2007);
- Essential Skills for Drafting LLC Agreements (National Business Institute, September 2007);
- An Attorneys Guide to Asset Protection (National Business Institute, October 2007);
- Advanced LLC Issues (National Business Institute, December 2007);
- LLC Trends and Developments (National Business Institute, January 2008).