Marin Bradshaw is an estate planner with a particular focus on Business Succession Planning, Asset Protection Planning, and planning for families with special needs. Marin has assisted hundreds of Southern California families to create personalized plans to protect the people and things they care about most. Marin also assists clients to administer estates through trust administration and probate.
Marin considers a lawyer’s primary role to be that of an educator. Her clients are consistently impressed with her ability to understand their goals and to create and explain the legal strategies she uses to help them achieve those goals.
Marin joined J.R. Matsen from Stephens Law Group in Westlake Village, California, a boutique estate planning firm. Before that, she was a writer and editor for Kaplan PMBR, one of the nation’s premier providers of educational materials for law schools and law students.
Marin takes personal pride in giving back to her community, and she is actively involved in several community organizations, including Talk About Curing Autism, Boy Scouts of America, PTA, and other church and youth groups.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors, Brigham Young University, 2003 (Communications Studies Major, Statistics Minor)
- Juris Doctorate, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, 2008 (cum laude, Education Law Journal Editorial Board, Women Lawyer’s Award)
- State Bar of California, Trusts and Estates Section
- American Bar Association, Trust and Estate Law Division
- Orange County Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Orange County Chapter
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association